Unigloves ® Blue Vinyl Disposable GlovesRegular price £9.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vinyl gloves are made with a unique low-friction inner polymer coating for smooth donning and are tapered at the wrist to better fit your hand. Unicare vinyl gloves feature beaded cuffs for extra strength and tear resistance.
- Meets industrial standards for pinholes
- Free from latex and powder
- Reduces risks of latex allergies (Type I sensitisation) and minimises particulate contamination
- High-quality vinyl combines low cost with reduced risk of protein allergens
- Suitable for contact with non-fatty food types
- Ambidextrous fit means you don’t have to split a pair to replace a damaged glove
- Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back
- Medium-weight construction provides a balance of strength and sensitivity
- AQL 4.0
- Tested to EN1186
- Each dispenser box contains 100 gloves
- Each case contains 10 dispenser boxes