Finger & Toe Gel Protective CapRegular price £4.99
- A soft, comfortable and stretchable fabric cap fully lined with medical grade mineral oil gel for all-around protection
- Fits toes or fingers and can be cut or trimmed easily to the size required with scissors
- Helps to protect against pain in fingers or toes caused by pressure and friction
- Helps reduce discomfort caused by corns, blisters, and ingrown nails, nail problems, hammer toes, over or under lapping toes
- The fabric on the outside helps to reduce the wearing on the cap and increase its life
- Please note: the white powder inside is baby powder, use lubricant to help to put on easier
Size XS - 1.5 x 7 cm
Size S - 1.8 x 7 cm
Size L - 3 x 7 cm
Package includes: 2 Gel Caps (1 pair)
Wear gel tubes or caps over sore or painful toes or fingers. Test the tube size before use, ensuring it does not feel too tight. Wear inside socks or hosiery to prevent slipping. Remove at night and do not wear more than 18 hours continuously each day.
Wash daily in mild, soapy water. Allow to air dry and apply a small amount of talcum powder to remove stickiness.
Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Should you experience any discomfort or pain during use, immediately stop using and visit your doctor.
If you have diabetes or poor circulation, visit your doctor before use.